Friday 3 November 2017

Merrybet Instant Payout Guides

Merrybet instant payout, instant winning payout
Merrybet is now leading  online fastest payout betting websites in Nigeria .


How to Activate your merrybet account for instant payout


Kindly login to your merrybet online account, if you are making use of the Lite mobile Platform please scroll down and select "Manage Pin code", answer the security question and then go ahead to create an instant payout pin. If you are making use of the PC platform, please select "Account", then select "Manage Pin Code", answer the security question and then go ahead to create an instant payout pin.
Please be informed that without this pin, you cannot process an instant payout. Kindly note that instant payouts are processed within 30 minutes, however there is a service fee of 50 naira, the maximum amount you can payout is 30,000 naira and you can only payout your winnings of the last 24 hours.

On merrybet payout can be process instantly within seconds of applying for withdrawal.
No weekend restrictions on payout, you can apply for withdrawal on saturdays and Sundays  and get your withdrawals instantly.

On merrybet you have two (2) options of withdrawing your winnings.

1.BANK PAYOUT/TRANSFER:

Minimum withdrawal is #1000 while Maximum is #500,000

To apply for payout on merrybet simply sigin and on the sigin pay click on payout top of you page and enter your details as seen on the image below....choose your bank type, account number, choose bank account type whether Savings or Current , then Amount and hit on next to complete your payout .

Please note


Provided that we have been correctly supplied with the account information requested, we are entitled to assume that payouts are made by you. You are solely responsible for the security and confidentiality of your account. Keep your username and password strictly confidential as you are responsible for any misuse of your login details.

2.PERFECT MONEY PAYOUT:

Minimum withdrawal is $1(dollar) and you will be charge one time fee of #100 
In this type of payout you must have a perfect money account to be able to withdraw successfully.
Requirements see image below...

Welcome to a new generation of Internet Payment System!

PERFECT MONEY WARNING!!!

Please Note: Perfect Money withdrawals are only permitted to clients that have deposited via perfect money or via our prepaid card bought at Zenithbank. if you deposited via regular bank deposit, interswitch or through agent your Perfectmoney withdrawal would not be processed.
If you have made deposit through your perfect money account or you deposited through our prepaid cards which you bought at zenith bank, you are allowed to withdraw to Perfect Money

28 comments:

  1. Please respond to me please so I can no what to do think you

    ReplyDelete
  2. I made a bankpayout yesterday and upstil now I have not had any response all am seeing on my profile is initialisation please what is wrong ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I won 5 million how can i get it all at once on payout

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enter your comment...what. is customer limit payout period explain

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enter your comment...customer payout limited period. y

    ReplyDelete
  6. List of bank i can make payout to from merrybet

    ReplyDelete
  7. How can I activate instant payout

    ReplyDelete
    Replies

    1. PayDirect allows you to withdraw only your profit from last 24 hours

      Please note that the transfer method is only available between 08:00 and 21:00

      Delete
  8. Do I have to pay a cashout fee before withdrawing my money

    ReplyDelete
  9. What's the problem with merrybet? Someone cannot change account details what of if the initial account is not longer in use does it mean one cannot add another. So now if some amount is won it means that fellow can withdraw from its account. Merrybet better review your policies

    ReplyDelete
  10. when opening or signup make sure your First and last name tally with your bank account details for withdrawal purposes. this is to secure your account from third party making withdrawal from it. thanks

    ReplyDelete
  11. Can I withdraw my deposit since I'm limited to place bets?

    ReplyDelete
  12. please i need an Assistance in Creating Instant Payout Pin Code

    ReplyDelete
  13. How much can one withdraw out per day thru bank payout if he has not uploaded his ID card?

    ReplyDelete
  14. Please is it compulsory my bank account name must be the same with my merrybet username.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Please I credited my merry bet account with 700 naira and it has not reflected in my account user ID 729173,please help me resolve this problem on time I need to bet

    ReplyDelete
  16. I cashed out today 20/10/019 but haven't seen any alert please what's happening

    ReplyDelete
  17. I won 20000 and wanted to send my mom 5000 from my merrybet account and I put her account number but I couldn't chance my name to hers
    Letter the money came back to my merrybet account
    And now I can't do any transaction
    They keep telling me "Customer reached limit of payouts in period"
    What can I do next

    ReplyDelete
  18. Merrybet are scammers....this same "Customer reached limits of payouts in period is happening to me now and the funniest part of it all is that I haven't made or received any payout for today ....Merrybet what's wrong pls you guys should tell me

    ReplyDelete
  19. I don't know what's happening merrybet. I want to withdraw my winnings but the money keep going back to my merrybet account. You guys should do something about this

    ReplyDelete
  20. How can I change instant payment pin

    ReplyDelete
  21. I payed out since about 8:45am and till now I haven't seen it, please u guys should do something about ur paying out I even tried to change my instant payout pin but it didn't work. U na nor de try na so my first Cash out take lost till today and I still de use una.una de fuck up

    ReplyDelete
  22. I have been winning since with my account. I have 180k now on my account, been paying out but it keeps reversing, I called they told me I can only withdraw my winnings..I asked them to calculate my winnings, they told me it's 59k from the 180k...I didn't use any bonus oo...am still confused...then what happens to the rest 130k...they said I should keep betting with it

    ReplyDelete
  23. I sense scamming...people should avoid merry bet for now

    ReplyDelete
  24. I can't withdraw to my bank account, why I placed a withdrawal and it kept reversing the said amount to my bet account. What is the problem? I can't even find the instant payout anymore

    ReplyDelete
  25. Customer have reach limit of payout in period. Merrybet please explain cause I don't understand

    ReplyDelete
  26. I made a withdrawal and it reversed I submitted my ID and it's still pending for withdrawal

    ReplyDelete